Wednesday, May 27, 2009

My Game Plan for Now

After 14 months of antibiotics, I am on to a new game plan.

I have done intercellular antibiotics, extracellular antibiotic, IV antibiotics antiviral meds…ugg I am so done.

I started Humaworm http://www.humaworm.com/ yesterday. It wasn't expensive and I seem to be doing well with it. After that I will do the bowel cleanse, liver cleanse and maintain with this stuff called Enula along with a daily probiotic.
https://www.nutramedix.com/store/comersus_viewItem.asp?idProduct=37

Here is a site about inner body cleanse as well http://www.curezone.com/cleanse

So after I do all this I expect to back to normal. I just don't want to keep poisoning myself with pharmaceuticals that mask the symptoms. I need to TREAT the disease. All of the above kill the virus load I have too, Mycoplasma and Epstein Barr. By then I will be at maintenance level for my allergies too which are doing much better.

For now, my only remaining symptoms from the Lyme are fatigue and my legs tingle sometimes. The fatigue kills me though. I need to work on my sercadium rhythm as well for good quality sleep. My short term memory isn’t that great either. I have this annoying eye thing that drives me nuts. I feel like something is crawling around in there. Maybe there is something in there, who knows.

I plan to see an acupuncturist when I go home to Virginia for the summer for a few visits to boost my immune system. I also plan to get to the gym as much as I can while my parents watch the kids. Once I get back to Florida I will start Aquatic Therapy three times a week. I think, and pray, after all this work, I will be as good as I can get. If not I can do another round of IV my Dr, said.

I'm pretty optimistic about this. I have read a ton about it from my Lyme blog support website. I am also sitting outside in the sun for 15 minutes a day to be sure to get my Vitamin K and D!

1 comment: