Tuesday, May 26, 2009

The Name Behind My Blog

For as long as I can remember I have believed in intuition.

My Mom would tell me so-and-so is pregnant. Sure enough; in a few days we would get the news that that person is pregnant.

For me, I have never been wrong about my intuition either.

My first recollection of knowing something was wrong before it actually happened was when I was in the sixth grade or so.

My mom, sister and I went on a vacation to North Carolina to the beach and my brother and dad went fishing in Alaska.

We got back from our trip first expecting my dad and brother in a few days.

The night they were returning home, my mom sister and I all woke up in the middle of the night at the SAME time. We remember hearing a loud noise. We were asking one another why they were up. None of us could sleep. That’s odd we thought.

Minutes later, my brother called and said they had been in a car accident a mile from our house.

That’s what woke all of us, the sound, or intuition, of their car accident.

Thank God they were not hurt.

So this leads me to the title of my blog.

1 comment:

  1. Love it Jen!! So glad you've joined the "blog world"!

    ReplyDelete